Rice butter is a natural soft wax that is derived from physical process, without the use of chemical nor hydrogenation process. Therefore, rice butter is a safe and non-hypoallergenic ingredient for cosmetic products. The creamy white rice butter has melting point between 38°C – 42°C, making it suitable for several products such as lipstick, lip balm, body and facial cream as well as body lotion.
Rice Butter is composed of Oleic acid, Stearic acid and Linolenic acid which are the same types of fatty acids found in sheer butter that act as moisturizers. Rice Butter fills up between skin layers to soften and smoothen up dry and cracked skin.
Properties of Rice Butter:
- Good absorbability on skin and helps moisten and soften the skin.
- Inhibits pigmentation on the skin and prevents occurrence of wrinkles.
- Protects skin from UV light.
- Moisturizes and softens skin as well as increases skin elasticity.
- Produced from non-GMO natural ingredient.
- Contains squalene.